Monday, May 4, 2009

A few days ago,I watched the ancient,yet classic movie,Annie. This movie is about a little orphan with a big heart. The woman who runs the orphanage is a real pain in the butt,if I do say so myself. Well,there is this rich dude named Mr.Warbucks ,I believe. He offered to keep an orphan at his huge house for a week. Of course,Annie was chosen. when Warbucks met Annie,he wasn't really pleased,but later in the movie he loves her and wants to adopt her. Annie is like "Um,thanks but no thanks,I'm waiting for my real parents." Warbucks is all like "Oh ok,I'll use my money to hire searchers and all that junk. You'll have your parents in no time,fro fro."
Of course,every movie must have conflict. These two creepy friends of the orphanage runner pretend to be Annie's parents. The guy who pretends to be her dad gets really mad at her and tries to kill her,which doesn't work out too well for him in the end. Annie wins,orphanage runners lose. The End.
My review is....5 stars! Mainly because the songs were catchy and it was funny to watch Annie beat up a few guys....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment