Friday, May 1, 2009

Haley's Week In Fashion

Ok,so we all know about the famous scarves. And we all should know that they are my latest obsession. I have worn a scarf nearly everyday this week. I have now discovered (due to my research in scarves...lol) that scarves can be worn LOTS of different ways. You can wear them like me,I don' t tie them or anything. I let them hang there and look great. Other people tie them right next to their necks,or down far from their necks. Some people make them look sort of bandana-ish. Some people wear them as headbands,which I would love to do,my hair is just too short. I have 4 scarves. I have a purple cheetah-ish print. I have a green tie-dye one. I have a blue polka-dot one from American Eagle (thanks to Kayla Duncan for getting that for me). And I just bought one yesterday. It is gray plaid and has light green highlights with it. And even better,IT WAS ON SALE!!!
Another trend I am fond of,is the total mis-matching with color. I am in the process of mastering it without overdoing it. Say I have a yellow t-shirt. I can put a vest over it with a pink necklace,even. Maybe a nice green bracelet and a rainbow ring. Yellow goes with lots of stuff. All colors go great together if you TRY to get them together.
The one last trend I love,is the art of painting your nails all the same color except for one (Tavi's trend as I call it). Painting your nails can make your look complete! And if you have long nails,like me,they are gonna look kinda screwed up after awhile. But if you have short nails,it most likely stays on longer. This has been Haley's Week In Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment