Friday, May 15, 2009

I HAVE RETURNED FROM SPACE CAMP!!!

Yep,it has happened! The 6th grade just returned from space camp this afternoon. It was amazing. I loved everything. I just want to say a few things about a few astronauts before I begin.
Alan B. Shepard. If you all know what happened with him,you don't have to read this. So he was getting ready for a mission. Right when he was about to take off,they discovered a little problem. Alan had had a lot of liquid that day and called his friend at mission control and was like,"Umm....Guys? I sort of....uh....have to pee." They told him to wait for a few more minutes,that the flight would only be 15 minutes. Well,it took 4 more hours before they took off. Alan had to pee pretty bad. "LET ME PEE!!!"he was probably yelling. They wouldn't let him. He peed in his flight suit. Got in some trouble with NASA.
Our next guy is named Gus Grissom. He was allowed to name his own little ship I guess it was called. He named it Liberty Bell,and drew a crack in it as a joke. Well,when he landed in the ocean,it just so happened that the door happened to crack. He jumped out of the thing into the ocean. Got in trouble with NASA. He was about to name his next thing Titanic,but NASA was like "Uhhh....no."
I loved space camp so much. I got to see rockets,launch my own rocket,and ride a ride that scared the crap out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment