Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Have Finished My Book!!!!

Well, as you all know,I have spent over 6 months working on a book (lol,my parents won't know about it until they read this....). And I have FINALLY finished it! It's called "Oh,the Joy" and is about a girl named Juliet who experiences some serious drama in her life.
This book contains romance,betrayal,and,of course,quite a few tears.
I am also working on some other types of books. The current favorite of the 3 is "The Cigarette Store". Everyone who has read what I have so far are very eager for me to finish (though that does put me under a lot of pressure). Those are my 2 "famous" books. The other books are just for my benefit.
I have to thank my best friend,Kelly,for agreeing to being my illustrator for "The Cigarette Store" and my other best friend,Sydney Travirca,for giving me inspiration and just letting me be crazy and have mini-meltdowns. I love you all,my groupies! Write on!
Yours truly,
Writer

1 comment: