Monday, May 4, 2009

My Review On Marley & Me


Well,I watched Marley & Me yesterday,and....it was not bad at all. Some parts were a little...strange...but I thought it was really funny and what family magazines would call,"fun for the whole family!" Except for the cussing and inappropriate things that won't be named.
Anyway,this movie is mainly about John Grogan (who wrote the book Marley & Me) and his wife,Jenny Grogan. John is some reporter/columnist type of guy. Well,on Jenny's birthday,John decided to get her a puppy. The puppy was Marley,obviously. Marley was titled "worst dog ever". Well,once there are 3 kids in the family,Marley is very old and very sick. So old and sick,that he must die. Sad,I know. But I didn't cry. My mom did. And I think my sister did. My dad fell asleep...lol.
My review is....4 and a half stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment